Azienda Sanitaria Locale TO3
Project's period (from/to):
01 January 2018 - 30 September 2018
IO3 - Training Package for Paediatricians Students and Residents
Objectives of activities carried out:
Creation of a module targeted to practitioners in pediatrics, students and residents on Communication with Health Care Staff in Pediatrics and giving feedback to all the partners to the other partners
Translate an illustrated online minidictionary of basic terms in pediatrics to be translated in the partnership languages.
Description of activities carried out:
ASLTO3 realised the module n.5 about the Communication of peditriacian experts with other staff.
One ASL TO3 practitioner nurse enrolled in Training and Tutoring Master of University of Turin has been involved in this actvities.
- Production of the module N 5: Communication with other health care staff in Pediatrics targeted to to practitioners in pediatrics, students and residents
- Creation of 6 paragraphs on 6 skills, 10 applications (two videos prepared with ASL TO3 Pediatrics staff, evaluation tools, real case scenarios, self report questionnaire and self report test).
- Translation of of module N. 1,2,3,4 into Italian.
- Giving feed back on final version of the Gruppo Aziendale ASL TO3 Softi-Ped trough Softis-Ped Forum.
- Discussion and translation of illustrated online minidictionary of basic terms in pediatrics
- FAD in English for Pediatrics Staff
- FAD in Italian for Pediatrics Staff, to be supported in the inner ECM training procedures
- Visual dictionary for children and parents in 8 languages
- Sandra Vacchi discussed her Master tesis (Univerisity of Turin, Master in training and tutoring in Sanitary Sector) on Softis-Ped I.O. 3 Module 5, paragraphs 1 (Skill Direct communication) and 3 (Skill Emotional Learning).
- Multiplier Event: ASL TO3 Focus Group realized September 8th, 2018 with the participations of 48 residents (both ASL TO3 Pediatricians and external residents).